Ombrés and Octagons is what I am teaching at Craft Napa January 18-19, 2020 as well as My Color Wheel . Sign up is in 7 hours. June 1, 7am. So yes, I am burning the midnight hour to get this post out to you! Sign up, and learn more about how to use ombré fabrics, work with value, hue and how to make the most of my SKY Collection as well as other ombre style fabrics. This quilt above is called Sunset Lake, featured in OMBRE QUILTS BOOK. We're going to have a ball and a great way to kickstart your creative new year, and it's all in gorgeous Napa Valley, just 45 minutes from our Golden Gate Bridge! It's 5th edition of Craft Napa and there are so many great classes to take! It would be a treat to see you there!
All SKY fabrics will be shipping in October, see the entire collection here. Above shows variations of MY COLORWHEEL class at Craft Napa, January 16, 2020.
1. Winter Shimmer is shipping or has shipped to your favorite store. See the collection here!
2. I have KITS in the shop for Cardinal Shimmer Kit and Winter Shimmer Table Runner Kit
2. If you want just the patterns that are made up in Winter Shimmer, check out my new Cardinal Shimmer and Winter Shimmer Table Runner, which are both based on the same Octagon Shimmer Template.
3. Contact me email@example.com if you want to order patterns wholesale for your store. Minimums apply.
4. Craft Napa sign ups open June 1, 7am Pacific Standard Time. Get while the getting's good!
Above is some of the Winter Shimmer fabrics and the pieced then appliquéd Cardinal Shimmer. Below is the Tree Shimmer Table Runner, No Hats in The House Ode to Trees paper pieced pattern and Better off Thread Star Quilt.
Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for reading my blog, making beautiful things with my fabric and telling me about it! See you on Instagram!
Stories from the Studio
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel