Strips and Selvages Quilt Pattern PDF DOWNLOAD
This is a PDF Download
Finished Quilt 61" x 68 3/4"
Squeeze the most out of your favorite solids and prints with this modern strip-pieced quilt!
This graphic patchwork quilt sews up quickly and looks at home in any living space. From selvage to selvage, you’ll incorporate every treasured bit of fabric into a one-of-a-kind border. Beginning quilters and anyone looking for a quick project will love this timesaving design.
• Simple strip-pieced quilt with a unique selvage border
• Quick to sew, great for beginners
• Includes tips on fabric selection! Works with both solids and prints
• Bold, graphic style makes a great guy-friendly quilt
Yardage based on 42"-wide fabric
- 19 fabrics: 1/8 yard each for center panel (use a variety of colors and values, midtone to very dark, with roughly a 3:1 ratio of prints to solids.
- White fabric: 1/3 yard for center panel
- Red fabric: 1/4 yard for center panel
- Green and Blue fabrics: 1/8 yard for center panel
- Gray fabric: 2 1/8 yards for border
- Binding: 1/2 yard
- Backing: 3 7/8 yards
- Batting: 69" x 78"